segunda-feira, 8 de novembro de 2010

To Silence and Pain




To Silence and Pain

The tear drops, bright,
Lightining the face, river,
Crafting sorrow? Pain,
Or showing what was already there?

Embers in the wind, reality,
Blazes of passion, the dream,
Rain? Life´s joke,
Or inevitable consequence?

The silence is in the room,
He speaks english,
Just like you,
Bringing forggoten memories,
Silence and Pain. Saudades.

"Miss us", is not enough,
I still want your shadow over me,
Teaching me new retorics tricks,
Annoying my soul.

Tell me that it was not just lies,
Was not just hot blood,
Falling, turning ground into red,
From my bleeding heart,
Dilacerated by your ilusion´s.

Sade seems so sad,
Now that you´re not here.
I´ve never liked to hear the cat growning,
As you always hated to hear me to sing.

Cleaverness was a colourfast word,
When I used to listening you to talk.
But love was a gray paint,
Our life´s ashes in the wind.

Um comentário: