segunda-feira, 25 de abril de 2011

Stars of the Stars



Stars of the Stars

Why don´t you try? Take this as a challenge. The sunlight in your hair it´s so beautiful, don´t you know? Looks like a golden moon. A funny incongruence of the stars.

The stars are your eyes. The constellations are your full body. A strange cosmogony, don´t you think?

And your voice flattering my? It´s the fresh air of the mountain, caressing my ears, so high.

I´ve never tasted so rare fruit from Guanabara. And the sea of cliffs? It´s so beautiful as our songs says?

A corner and a guitar. Not the eletric one. To be your bread, your food, all the love of this short live, and some anti monotony poison.

Bid my blood to run faster than my heart. Boiling in anxiety.

Are the dreams always colourfast as this? and with so many colors, it´s the end closer? The ink always fade away, right?

But, if we sing more together? This will bring all we need to not to allow the Gray take care of our lives. Singing with the mountains, the breeze, the sea, the light and the little birds of the road. Sing to the flowers of our thoughts.

And look back again to the sky. Smiling? No. Confusing. Because, to the Galaxy, we, my friend, my love, are their Stars. Colourfast, melodious, and pure bright. Let´s make our own constellation. Let´s sing with the breeze.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário