quinta-feira, 26 de maio de 2011

Estranha Civilização

Caralho! Que merda foi isso?

- Hey, queer folk, who the hell are you?
- So you speak english... where am I? What year is this?
- England, 1495. Crazy Drunk...
- I need to see your King.
- Ha, very funny, indeed. You need to see a dungeon and some guards.
- Wait! Did you saw any flash, any force that had brought me here?
- No, you just had apear. I´d say, wizard, and call some monks, priests, anything, but, nevermind, whatever. Your clothes are very funny.
- And your green clown´s costume is very nice too.
- You dare to speak to speak to me like that!
- Silence, peasant. Proud frucking drunk irish man! I need to see your King, the Parlement, speak about all the good news! The technology! The medicine! The atoms, the cells, the disease, their cures, the religion... All the phisical universe´s laws! I Demand you, bring me to your king.
-So, before anything, I´ll bring you some London´s mud.

E um punhal me trouxe de volta pro sofá de 2011 para não perder o Jô, e comer mais pizza hut. E por causa de uma entrevista com Sandy e um irlandês idiota o mundo n]ao conheceu 500 anos antes alguns avanços de toda uma estranha civilização.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário